No Tags Found!

sapna chheda
Sir,
Planning to go for Sexual Harassment at workplace, but how do I start with.Please guide me how do I start and from where do I collect the points and reference material.
This is the first time I am preparing the project and I am totally blank about, hence asking your help.If possible kindly mail me in detail
Regards,
Sapna

From India, Mumbai
hasnain_t@hotmail.com

Hi Spna, I got this presentation form Cite Hr few days ago i am posting it to I think it will helps you regards, Syed Hasnain
From Pakistan, Lahore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt sexual_harassment_employee_powerpoint_681.ppt (974.2 KB, 2810 views)

sanjayvkyadav

Dear Sapna
what exactly you mean to do a research or case study .
if research then what is your objective , who will be you target group , in which setup you are willing to do you research , you need to do some brainstorming on the concern topic.
regards
sanjay

From India, Pune
abhirutu

Sapna
Greetings. This comes as a policy document drafted, discussed, issued and implemented by the top management in consultation with the work force. It also depicts the intention of management in Treating Each Other Equally, with no discrimination, favors, harassment. The process is driven Top to Down. This also calls for setting up of joint committees to handle any untoward incident. Have you prepared a draft policy document on the issue? Perhaps this process will give you enough areas of attention. Please suggest if you want any assistance in drafting such policy.
Regards
abhirutu

From India, Mumbai
sangeetachauhan

Hi Sapna
try the following website.
http://humanresources.about.com/od/g...ssdef.htm?nl=1
Hope you have got some help.
regards
sangeeta

From India, Mumbai
Suchitra Parikh
Hi Sapna!
Most organizations do have their own policy on employee conduct, as well as sexual and other forms of harassment at the workplace. They would also have some systems/processes in place of whom an employee can contact if he/she faces any harassment, etc.
There are lots of books and materials on these topics, as well as actual case studies of the same. Check out google as well as any good library.
A case in point is the lawsuit and damages won by an Indian lady in the Silicon Valley against Chevron, her past employer, just a few days ago. She had suffered racist remarks from her ex-boss and when she complained, her services were terminated.
May I suggest one thing- please be particular how you word your requests- to this site or to any organization. Your request "I plan to go for sexual harassment at the workplace" actually implies a different meaning. You can be easily misunderstood.
Wish you all the best!
Suchitra

subhaga2

Dear Sapna,
I do not know whether you would be seeing this reply and when you have started this thread.
I would like you to clearly understand english language and how it means, when some thing wrong is there in the sentence.
Your first sentence is "Planning to Go for sexual harassment at workplace."
Have you ever thought of as to what the sentence means. I do not want to elaborate. Think about the sentence and inform whether you did utter wrong or not. It should be " Planning to go for conducting a workshop/seminar/ on Sexual harassment at work place". I did not have your mail id. I could have sent mail instead of writing here. However, should you want any material on this subject, you may mail me on my id subhaga2@gmail.com
B Subba Rao
Psychologist.

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.