No Tags Found!

anand.backelal@parker.com

Dear All,
Hereby attaching revised PF withdrawal form - form 19 & 10 C and documents required to be submitted along with the forms.
The flow chart attached below shows the documentation requirement in case of withdrawal of less than 5 years and greater than 5 years
Hope it would be useful to all.
Thanks

From United Kingdom, London
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: png Documents requirement - Withdrawal PF.png (16.3 KB, 1392 views)
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx Edited Form-19 ni word format.docx (29.7 KB, 2561 views)
File Type: docx pf form 10 -c.docx (66.9 KB, 3609 views)

shivachopra
Hi All,
I want to know the pf balance of my previous organisation where i was working but I am not having the complete information about the establishment code and also my Pf number is the same as my employee code in my salary slip that is 60057814. When I opened E-PFO Site the option says that pf number should be maximum of 7 digits but the above mentioned code which is same as my pf and employee code is of 8 digits. Please help in this case.
Thanks & Regard
Shiva Chopra

From India, Delhi
anand.backelal@parker.com

Hi Shiva,
You need to have complete PF number
PF Number -
Example - Starts with State as MH or AP then followed by regional PF code - MH/VSH/ then follows establishment code ( it will 7 digits or have to add zeros before the code - MH/VSH/0012600/ then again to add three zeros - MH/VSH/0012600/000/ your PF number (Here also if it's not 7 digits then add zero before pf code..
- MH/VSH/0012600/000/0000123.
Hope have cleared your doubt.

From United Kingdom, London
elisabeth123

Dear Sir,
My question is on mandatory supporting document for PF withdrawal.
Is Aadhar Card mandatory?
As i was going through news on the same case , i found that sometimes its mandatory and some times not.
So i wanted to know the reason why it is mandatory and if not then why?
I am very sorry if its a repeated question .
I need help to understand .
and also could anybody help me with any website through which i can keep my self updated on PF

From India, Gurgaon
Rthube66@Gmail.com

hi good morning sir, my pf no is mh/46934/30947 hai, lekin ye 2011 ka hai to banace cheak nahi hota hai to please suggestion.sir
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.