No Tags Found!

nishant050
I am currently working in a company where we are still paid by cash, I planning to switch to a different company soon, please help me making a salary slip. They offer me monthly salary 16000, in the other company i've told my annual ctc as 2 lakh. Please help me in this regard.
Regards,
A cite HR member

From India, Delhi
Ashutosh Thakre

Nishant, If caught lying, it will cost you your job. If the company does not give you salary slip, ask them to provide you with Salary certificate. Regards, Ashutosh Thakre
From India, Mumbai
psdhingra

Even for a single month’s salary certificate granted by the company may help you to help you to show the correct figures of your annual CTC.
From India, Delhi
Adoni Suguresh

Mr.Nishan,
It appears that you are still hiding the facts. Please come out with truth and genuine problem to seek the experts advise. Whether you have provided with the Companys appointment order. If so the salary particulars must have shown ie gross salary payable per month. Whatever you agreed the same might have paid. If any deviation you are the right to question for less payment. Now coming to payment of salry in cash. In terms of Income Tax Act, 1961, the net salary is payable exceeds Rs.20,000/- per month, they will pay through cheque not by cash. The salary slip is not provided, you request the Company to provide you with the salary certificate or you show your appointment order as authentication. You want to jump into other company you can do so. The Companys door is always for both in and out.
Adoni Suguresh
Labour Laws Consultant

From India, Bidar
asbhat

Your appointment letter with any or all increment letters (if any) should help. Having said so, you are on a wrong wicket, when you have declared the salary of Rs. 2.00 Lakhs when it is not that much. But it depends on how your new company takes a view of it. Be careful here, the old company may not give you a relieving letter, which the new company may insist upon. double check.
From India, Pune
nathrao

It is quite a common tendency among many to quote higher CTC and then find ways of trying to bring documents to support that inflated figure.
Most companies have a fair idea of salary structure in the market.
Starting your career with inflated salary figures can create totally avoidable trouble.
No company will be happy if their would be employees quote wrong figures of salary.
Your salary is 16000*12= 192000.
Ask your employer to give salary slips which most modern employers do provide.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.