No Tags Found!

Soumya Neogi
How to generate my UAN Number? Cause My previous company did not give me the number after 2 year. Now I change the job and moved to another city, Got a new PF account. So I want to close previous one. But I cant., without the UAN. Please Help me.
From India, Hyderabad
Rvbisht

HI,
You cannot generate UAN no. by yourself. you can only activate it. You have to talk to your previous employer regarding the issue.
Else get the new UAN no. by your new employer and get the previous pf amount tranferred to the new one.
Senior kindly correct me if i am wrong.
Regards,
Ravinder

From India, Ghaziabad
phanikumarsista

You can transfer the previous employer PF amount to new UAN by filling Form 13(R) and get it signed by previous employer or present employer (better to have signature of previous employer) and submit the same at concerned PF authorities. The total amount will be transferred to the new account and the PF service will also be accumulated.
From India, Hyderabad
gsshambhu
Hi, if don't know your UAN no need to worry, your previous company already allotted the PF Account number for you based on that number you can transfer or withdraw the PF amount. You need to visit your previous company.
Regards

From India, Bangalore
pvkrishnapradeep
Hi, if your UAN was already generated by previous employer, based on your PF account number, you can search your UAN number in epfindia website in " know your UAN Number ". If the UAN was not generated by your previous employer, your new employer can generate the UAN and the previous employer pf details can be linked with your present pf details by using UAN LOGIN. You can trasnsfer your EPF & EPS accummulations by using OCTP (Online Claim Transfer Portal) through online.
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.