No Tags Found!

Sujata - HR
What is process of changing name in PF account.need to correct name in PF account. Please suggest me for the same
From India, Mumbai
muruganhr

Hi Sujata !
Kindly draft a letter to employer (Company) for change your correct name into PF A/c also please attached your ID proof which one is correct name.(Voters Id.Driving License,Adhaar Card,Passport,Pan Card and Ration Cards etc..........

From India,
muruganhr

Hi! Company HR forward your letter to PF office they can change correct name into your PF A/c....
From India,
jeevarathnam

Hi You can change the name using UAN portal or you can get it changed form the department
From India, Bangalore
boss2966

Down load the form
Fill the same and sign it. Attach supporting document to substantiate your correction.
Submit the same to your HR Dept, so that they can sign and submit further to EPF Office.
This is the procedure being followed.

From India, Kumbakonam
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: png EPF-name-DOB-change-form (1).png (37.3 KB, 652 views)

Anonymous
my EPF account number is not know to me . how can I find it , employer is not supporting me, pl. help me
From United States, Pasadena
Anonymous
sir, im trying to activate my uan but while this process I have display a massage''ur date of birth incorrect''
but im entering my birth date is correct can u help me to change or check my birth date on my pf account..
thanks
regards

From India, Pune
pawarvaibhav
sir, im trying to activate my uan but while this process I have display a massage''ur date of birth incorrect''
but im entering my birth date is correct can u help me to change or check my birth date on my pf account..
thanks
regards

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.