No Tags Found!

aishwaryasuresh2000
Hi,
Can anybody share me project report for pharma proposal for a startup company, I am planning to manufacture pharma drugs, nutra, cosmetics, on a small scale to start with. I am looking for project report for me to submit to financial institutes for availaing loans.
Regards,
Suresh

From India, Bangalore
Jyoti.S

Dear Aishwarya Suresh,
Let's connect to discuss this. You can write to us on and share your number and we can share some sample reports or even assist you in creating a DPR.
Wish you the best for starting up.
Regards,

From India, New Delhi
Work at Home Club

Project Reports or say Busness Plan for the purpose of setting up a business whould always be customised, as several types of FACTUAL data is desirable for qualitative and quantitative analysis in such cases, including the projected capital outlay, expected revenue recipts and working expenditure, break even point, profitability sources of funding for the project, including self funding and borrowed funding for the business. For that special expertise of some expert should be solicited. Also, you should also be prepared to spend some money for preparation of such a strategic document.
So, it is recommended that you may contact Mr. P.S. Dhingra, Chief principal Consultant of "Dhingra Cnsultancy Group" at [dcgroup1962@gmail.com ] for further enquiry, as he is understood to have already dealt with projects of business plans for the beneficiaries of the US Government Business Grants.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.