No Tags Found!

AMEY AINAPURE
DEAR ALL
I WAS TRAINEE ENGINEER BEFORE ONE YEAR, AT THAT TIME IN MY SALARY SLIP, THERE WAS BASIC SHOWING 10,100. NOW THIS YEAR THEY CONFIRMED ME AS A JUNIOR MANAGER, NOW I CHECKED THE BASIC THEY ARE SHOWING BASIC 6,500. IS THERE ANY RULE THAT THEY CAN REDUCE THE BASIC PAY????

From India, Hyderabad
nathrao

What was the pay scale promised in your appointment letter? Was Rs10100 inclusive of DA or just a round sum?? PS Why is your post in full capitals?
From India, Pune
AMEY AINAPURE
In my Salary slip they are showing BASIC 10,100 HRA 505 SUPPLEMETARY ALLOWANCES 2770
From India, Hyderabad
hr@priyanka

Hi, you can clear your doubt from the payroll department or the the concern person in your company.They will surely clear your doubts regarding your salary structure. Thanks Priyanka
From India, Chennai
svramana88

please once refer to your confirmation letter and go through the wage structure . what they mentioned and it varies from organisation to organisation . but most organisations show 50%(Salary) as basic of Gross Salary.
From India, Visakhapatnam
drbijoy

Your Gross pay has most probably gone up after being confirmed in the employment. Your net (take home) may have gone up, or may be the same, or may even have gone down compared to your previous take home pay. the Basic was brought down to reduce the additional CTC on account of Employer's contribution to PF. Your HRA would have gone up from 5% to 40% of Basic and suitable changes may have been done to the Supplementary Allowances.
From India, Kolkata
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.