parimal564

Dear Sir,
I am working in engineering company where less than 100 employees are working.
My question is, model standing order should be certified through Certifying Authority or not.
Kindly post word/pdf file of Model Standing Order.
Best regards,
Parimal

From India, Ahmadabad
stephen_7

Model standing orders is not required to be certified by authorities.
Once the employee strength exceeds 100, you are required to create a standing orders specifically for your company and get it certified with labour department.
You can buy book from legal book sellers and follow it. or you can download it from the internet.

From India, Chennai
dinshan97

Also I want to know if the company has its the certified standing orders from last 20 years how can it be ammended or where i will get the proof of the certification.
From United States
varghesemathew

The applicability of Standing orders Act is not based on number of employees .But based on the number of 'workmen' as defined under ID Act.At national level it is 100 or more workmen but some states has reduced it to 50 or more workmen.You check your states amendments .
From India, Thiruvananthapuram
Work at Home Club

The very basic information wanting in your question is how many of the employees are non-executives and in which state your company has its operations?
From India, Delhi
Anonymous

Are Medical Representatives covered under Model standing Order Act, as they are Workman defined by state Authorities and are covered under SPE Act?
From India, Kanpur
Work at Home Club

There is nothing common between the standing orders and the SPE Actt, as the former deals with the serviice related misconduct in employment pertaining to civil mature of irregularities to be dealt with by the company's management itself, while the later is concerned with the criminal activities of the employee to be dealt with by the law enforcing authorities.
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.