mr.rakeshbandi@gmail.com
Am Rakesh Bandi, Hai to all Need the information about .. I have two PF accounts and Having only one UAN No .. so Can i add one more PF account to My UAN no . Someone please suggest me yaar...
From India, undefined
muruganhr

Dear Sir,
Kindly activate your UAN number which is you currently having also Add your PF account (Previous/Currently) to your same UAN with through transfer claim portal.
Kindly provide same UAN number to present employer because they will add your PF Account into same UAN.
Regards,
Murugan P

From India,
pratver
Yes you can add several EPFO account(s) to one UAN number, Register your UAN number and update it to your current company’s HR
From India, Bangalore
Deepak Maken
Dear sir
I tried somany time fill my account number in PF MR/NOI/14sit34195/65 on epf site but massage showing "Data updated till 17-08-2015 09:52:0"
I opened my PF in March 2016 so it means PF site is not updated or what? How I can check that my PF account number is right which company gave me?

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.