kselva93
Dear team,
I need a help about ESI. In our company has provide a arrears salary from January 2015 to August 2015 and also deduct PF and ESI amount from Total Salary, now how to pay that arrears PF and ESI amount. I think in ESI portal upto Rs.15000 salary will be accepted. So what will I do.....Need help from u dears..if u know that kindly help me to complete this..

From India, Tirunelveli
khanolkarc

Dear Kselva93
In case of ESIC the wages of an employee is increased from a retrospective date resulting in crossing the wage limit prescribed, its effect on coverage of that employee is only after expiry of the Contribution period during the currency of which such increase is announced or declared. The contribution on enhanced wages is also payable from the month in which such increase is announced. There is no need to pay the contribution on the arrears for the period prior to the month of declaration/announcement/agreement.
For PF just add the 06 basic amt for the following month and add it in sept 15 basic salary, the ECR format will automatically do the rest.

From India, Rohtak
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.