No Tags Found!

meddy7888
Hello Everyone,
I am working in an organization at Ahmadabad. I have a query related to my employee.
As per their policy we all employs need to submit our degree certificates.
Does they have any right to take that certificates.
What can i do if they are not giving back my original Degree certificate?
I have mail from company's HR and its mentioned that they will return the documents at a time of leaving the organization.
I want to switch the organization if I get the good opportunities but because of this degree certificate issue I can not apply.
Please reply if you have any solution for the same problem.
Thanks in advance.

From India, Ahmedabad
sanjaykrgupta75@gmail.com

It is not mandatory to deposit the original certificate to any organization. They take only for verification.
From India, Bangalore
saswatabanerjee

This topic has been discussed many times on the forum.
Different situations have been discussed and different solutions have been given.
Please review the same using the research button on the top and you will get your answers

From India, Mumbai
loginmiraclelogistics

As others said the originals supposed to be returned to you after verification. Retention with a view to block the employees leaving your Co. is illegal. You have every right to ask them to return it to you. May be you should have handed them colour xerox of your originals, this would serve as a replica. I would advise all the budding youth to follow this. Keep the originals with you and use only the replica for all purposes until and unless asked otherwise though you might apply and get duplicate of originals after complying with necessary procedures, a time consuming try.
From India, Bangalore
pvenu1953@gmail.com

Retaining the original certificates cannot be termed a policy, it amounts to an abuse.
From India, Kochi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.