Bharat@33
Hi, This is my first post in this Cite, Can any one help me out from this issue, I am working in Health care services as AR caller It is purely night shifts , at the time of joining i wrote a bond period of 2 1/2 Years submitted Originals study certificates after completing my first year i wrote ICET exams to do MBA, when i ask the management to give back my certificates to do my further studies asking me to pay 1L Rupees even i said i will continue my job regularly but they insist it, one thing i dont understand company is getting money from the clients or they will make money from the employees.
From India, Delhi
nathrao

The company has no right to retain and with hold your original educational documents.
Asking for a security deposit of Rs100000 is also not in order.
If you refuse they will ask you to leave.
So keeping this in mind you can decline to pay Rs1L and demand your educational certificates.
Have they done the same with other employees?
You could then join together and take it up politely with the management.

From India, Pune
NK SUNDARAM

I fully endorse the above views on English sentences. Whether writing in English is relevant to your job or not, the same habbit will creep in when you need to write to other agencies, entities, to whom you have to interact with by sending a letter in writing. I am sure you would not have forgotten your basic English studied during your school days. It may appear just easy for you to write like a leaking tap, but it will be a torture for those who read such messages, devoid of grammar, punctuation etc.
From India
pvenu1953@gmail.com

Keeping the Original Certificates/Mark-lists is a wide spread abuse. Various Educational Institutions as well as employees are resorting this practice, well a malpractice. There are various remedies available, but none of them are soft and could be pursued only if the persons affected have some courage and determination.
From India, Kochi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.