No Tags Found!

Farhana hossain
Thank you..
Actually i m working as an Assistant Manager Operation in a BPO,newly i start working for busiiness development team as well. currently we have a telecom client whom present business modality (Manpower & Operations management).Now we want to present them the benefits of outsourcing the entire contact center compared to pesent modality.Currently we are billing them based on man hour.we serving them only man hour and operaton. We want to give them a presentation based on below points and want to offer them the benefit to outsource the entire contact center. I need to know how could i prepare this presentation..what point i need to include there?i dnt hav any idea.A telecom which service can outsource?if they outsource their entire contact center what would b their benefit?If we suggest them FTE base operation how they could b benefited?Please help to prepare this presentation..

The presentation should include the below :
Present modality
Challenges faced in the current modality
Proposed modality
Benefits for proposed modality for Teletalk
Financial/operational efficiency enhancement & increase customer satisfaction

thanks,
farhana

From Bangladesh, Dhaka
Farhana hossain
I need help please.....nothing is coming on my head how to start
From Bangladesh, Dhaka
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Farhana,

Decision from outsource to in-house or from in-house to outsource is based on following considerations:

a) Cost saving

b) Distraction from primary business activity

If you ask the client to outsource some process then you should be able to prove how it is cost-effective. If you take up contact centre then you would incur the following costs:

c) Infrastructure (Fixed)

d) Manpower (Recurring)

e) Operations (Fixed as well as recurring)

I do not how you have worked your arithmetic however, suppose if client is incurring Rs 1 million in running contact centre and if you wish to take over this activity then following is cost break up for you:

[costs mentioned in points (c) + (d) +(e) above] + [your profit] + [Service tax @ 14% per month].

If this cost is below Rs 1 million then only it would be cost-effective for client to outsource. Therefore, you need to prove to the client the saving element (which should be at least 5%). Additional consideration should be on data protection, data security etc.

But then will you be able to manage contact centre at Rs 0.95 million? That is million dollar question!

P.S.: - As a business development person, you need to improve the quality of your writing. The way you have presented information in your post, hardly it behoves well for business development. Therefore, my humble suggestion is to work on those lines as well. Which client will accept slipshod presentation?

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
FredAnth

Dear Farhana, You are from Bangladesh and I think you have to present to clients why your company is good and what is the USP of your country in terms of talent pool etc. At present, outsourcing has matured. cost saving alone is not the only factor the client considers. Value add is a key requirement and clients are willing to pay for it. So keep that in perspective
From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.