No Tags Found!

Bindu karnik
Hello, I am writing Mobile usage Policy can i please get help on whats the range for reimbursements from Managers to EVPs typically are. It would be great help. regards Bindu Karnik
From India, Mumbai
surendra.raj1

Hello Bindu, I am attaching one sample document for your reference. please look if found helpful.
From India, Jaipur
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc 18-PHONE POLICY.doc (47.0 KB, 1030 views)

anand.backelal@parker.com

Bindu,
For designing mobile phone reimbursement , have work closely with you Head HR & Finance team .
First find out the budgeted amount or provision made towards phone bill reimbursement . As it is overhead cost ? and any benefit given to the employees , should not be withdrawn over the years.
Usually mobile phone reimbursement is not eligible by all the employees , so mobile policy should clearly mentioned upto certain grade or level managers / employees are eligible for it.
Mostly CEO / Operations mangers / Plant Head or other Heads of the Department is on actuals. ( need not be compulsory ) . should work accordingly your budgeted ,
then next line can start with Rs.2000 /- and up to Asst. Manager or Dy. Manger to Rs.1200 to Rs.1000/-.
After implementing should have monthly tracking & monitor it.
Benefits differ from company to company.

From United Kingdom, London
Gunjansingh_hr

Hi Bindu,
According to me from HR department you have to make slab as per the grade or designation. Divide entitlement into different 4-5 segment ( like for A - 800, B- 1200, C - 1500, D - 2000 , E - Actual).
And than talk with each department head and decide based on their roles and responsibility, which employee will fall in which segment.
Also in policy you have to clearly mention that amount exceeding bill amount will be borrow by the employees itself.You have to mention that these are the maximum limit. Also being practical you have to give space to some exceptional cases like Sales employees and you have to say that it will be further approved by their HODs.
If you are specifically asking for range than I must say it will solely depend upon their roles and responsibilities.
Might be this will be helpful for you.
Regards
Gunjan

From India, Delhi
gopinath varahamurthi

Dear Friend,
You have certainly raised a question of time, indeed, at present the mobile usage is unlimited, when you want a policy, there are a lot of barriers to implement. You please get in touch with the mobile operator(you can compare the cost and select among the best) and get a group plan, where you can have a free talk with the company/organisation purpose, certainly some amount used for personal, in the long run the cost will not become a barrier. Also, in the absence of your necessity we cannot throw upon the exact guidance.
Best of luck...

From India, Arcot
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.