No Tags Found!

SUBHAM53134

Dear Sir I request to u How type serch detail of form no 23 please reply me Sir epf ka form no 23 kaise milega ya kaise download hoga please mijhe bataeye
From India, Allahabad
korgaonkar k a

Dear SUBHAM53134,
PF form 23 means PF annual statement or slip. This form is now available on Employer e-sewa portal on employer log-in. This form is made available on this portal by EPFO every year on finalization of the PF annual account i.e. somewhere in April.
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.