djgupta
Hi,actually i have confusion.first thing is employee and employer pf contribution should be same or it can be different.my company is deducting more employer pf contribution compare to employee pf.second thing is whatever deduction is there is salary slip the same is not reflecting in my epf passbook.its is less.could you please anyone help me on the same.
From India, Noida
anand.backelal@parker.com

Hi,
Employees complete 12% deduction goes to PF account where as employers 12 % contribution is shared into two parts I.e 3.67% in PF account and 8.33% in EPS account i.e we say pension. Pension amount is not shown in your EPF passbook. Once you have registered your UAN in EPFO portal , wherein can download complete statement along with pension amount and also show your complete PF balance till date.

From United Kingdom, London
saswatabanerjee

I think it would be better if you share the salary slip and what the PF account says. Then we can figure out what is the actual issue.
As such your question is correct. Because what is deducted should show in the account. And more actually. Unless you are comparing with CTC and not the gross shown in salary slip

From India, Mumbai
malikjs

Dear Employee contribution is 12 % of basic which goes to your PF account and employer contribution is also 12% of your basic but out of it 8.33% goes to pension fund ie EPS and 3.67% goes to PF.if you have any other query please come with detail
From India, Delhi
djgupta
Thank you every one for your valueble reply.i am giving you the details how they explain the deduction.please have a look and let me know it is legal or not.
For 160 Hours calculation for July :-(Basic is 13846)
i.e. 144.23*160 = Actual Gross 23077 - Gratuity Ded 666 – PF Employer 1850- PF 1662 – PT 200=18699/-
and in PF account 1662 is shown by both employee and employer.i mean 1662+1662*3.67% and 1662*8.33% in pension fund.my concern is why they are deducting employer pf more than employee pf.

From India, Noida
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.