No Tags Found!

Sansen85

Respected Seniors,
Respected seniors,
I am Working As a Jr. Executive in HR at Assam, I need Some suggestion regarding Leave Setup. If any Employee got a Promotion from staff Category to Managerial Category, His Leave also change from EL to PL (Priviledge Leave). What will be his PL Opening Balance?

From India, New Delhi
anand.backelal@parker.com

What is the difference between EL and PL. Aren’t they same? Kindly seek your seniors advice in your organization.
From United Kingdom, London
tajsateesh

Hello,
Why not give the difference(s).....as per YOUR Company Rules/Policies.....between EL & PL [in terms of facilities & aspects]?
Only then can the members give actionable suggestions.
Generally, there's NO difference between the two....except change in nomenclature.
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
Sansen85

Sorry For not providing the complete info.
The Company is giving 1.5 as Earn Leave While the Priviledge Leave is 2.5.
Actually, my Doubt was, should i carry forward the closing balance of EL to the Opening Balance of PL?

From India, New Delhi
prachanda.thunderstorm

It will be like this.
ELs left in his leave account, up to the last day he was in staff category @ 1.5, i.e. X (example)
PLs to be added in his leave account, from the very day he came in to executive category @ 2.5 i.e. Y (example)
Total leaves in his leave account as on 24-08-2015 will be X+Y

From India, Kolkata
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.