No Tags Found!

sunshine20
Dear All, I am working on Policy Handbook for a Education Group.
Need your help in designing the policies in reference to a Education Institute in India.
Please guide me in preparing the same (Policies for Employees (Faculty/ Admin/ Support staff) working with Education Institute).
A reference list would be of great help.
Thanks & Regards,

From India, Delhi
fc.vadodara@nidrahotels.com

Please search the Employee Handbook on the tab called WHAT YOU NEED on top of this page, you will get ample employee handbooks for your references.
From India, Ahmadabad
sunshine20
Thanks Saji, I have already checked it, what I am looking for is - Policies related to "Education Institutes.." as they are depended on AICTE or UPTU norms.
From India, Delhi
fc.vadodara@nidrahotels.com

Then you refer the AICTE rules and regulations and also the Approval Process Handbook.
From India, Ahmadabad
krishnasaladi

Dear Sir,
May I know in which areas you are working for policy making. You mentioned that policies relating to "Admin / Faculty / Support Staff"
.. can u mention specific area, viz., leave policy / Recruitment Rules / AICTE / UGC Guidelines / TA DA ... please be specific i will try to help you..
Regards
Krishna

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.