No Tags Found!

Pitchiah N
Hello All,
I am a working Professional in Branded MNC as a Trainee Engineer and i have an one year experience . i have done my UG in B.E CSE .Now i have an Idea to do MBA (Technology Management ) in distance mode at anna university chennai. Is that will help me for my future career growth. please suggest your opinion.

From India, Chennai
Cite Contribution

Greetings,
Anna university is good. If you are considering to make your resume look good, it might serve the purpose to an extent.
However a course on technology will need you lot more hands on experience than knowledge from theory.
You may consider the course but not in its entirety. Please couple it with live projects to make your knowledge functional.
Wish you all the best !

From India, Mumbai
asianmart

MBA is a terminal degree and a professional degree. Accreditation bodies specifically for MBA programs ensure consistency and quality of education. Business schools in many countries offer programs tailored to full-time, part-time, executive, and distance learning students, many with specialized concentrations.
From India, Delhi
tajsateesh

Hello Pitchiah,
Technology Management is something that would need a lot of case studies to enable you to REALLY derive the FULL value for the Degree in your career.
Suggest speak to some earlier students who this MBA from Anna Univ. Get into the details.
Any specific reason(s) WHY Technology Management & not any other specialization?
However, like (Cite Contribution) mentioned, such courses will need you to have more hands on experience than knowledge from theory.
Usually, such courses are done by those with at least 2-3 yrs of hands-on exp. That's when the Degree aids the practical knowledge gained thru exp.
All the Best.
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
gopinath varahamurthi

Dear Friend,
Better opt for regular course rather than going for distance mode, at present MAT, CAT-2015 announced for admissions participate in the competitive examination and go for regular courses..also, as said by (Cite Contribution) it is always good to have good experience on field this will serve the purpose...
best wishes...

From India, Arcot
asianmart

The idea behind the skill gap studies is to understand the sectors in which we are likely to face the biggest gaps. It is imperative for us to plan the skilling of future workforce of India on the basis of these reports," said minister for skills development & entrepreneurship Rajiv Pratap Rudy
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.