No Tags Found!

joylin

Dear Seniors, TN declared holiday tomorrow,30th July 2015 as a tribute to DR. Kalam Sir. I want to know whether all IT companies also not working tomorrow (30th July). Please reply. Thanks
From India, Chennai
gopinath varahamurthi

tomorrow is a public holiday and this covers every one...also the official gazette is added for you...
From India, Arcot
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf pub_e_1005_2015.pdf (117.2 KB, 148 views)

Arpitalisa
Hi Seniors, Can you please tell me if the declared public holiday tomorrow (30.07.2015) is also applicable for the private companies under tamilnadu shops and establishment act?
From Europe,
pon1965

Under NIA, compensatory working day will be observed on some other holidays or saturdays
From India, Lucknow
natraj@sakthimanagement.com

Dear All
PFA copy of Supreme Court judgement which says Holidays declared under Negotiable Instruments Act will not be applicable for private industrial establishments. Because of the high respects to the great and beloved leader Bharat Ratna Dr A P J Abdul Kalam, I did not upload the judgement yesterday.
N Nataraajhan

From India, Bangalore
File Type: pdf Pfizer (P) Ltd, Bombay v Workmen on 30 November, 1962.PDF (246.3 KB, 76 views)

pbskumar2006

Dear Friends, Please see the below attached QUOTATION from Dr. A.B.J. ABDUL KALAM Sir. Regards, PBS KUMAR
From India, Kakinada
File Type: jpg ABJ.jpg (74.9 KB, 26 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.