No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hello Greetings form Mobident,

We would like to be of service and conduct Dental diagnosis and Consultation at no cost for your employees.Please find below our proposal.

We request you to give us an opportunity to introduce a new Dental Care to your employees – Portable Dental Clinic

A. Portable Dental Clinic:
Dental chair is one of the most important equipment in a dental clinic. When the dental chair is made portable, it can be delivered at the Office or Home for your family. Thus making life convenient to the employees and their family, who hardly find the time to visit the dentist for preventive care. Our Panel of Dentists with a combined experience of over 40 yrs have designed the dental chair that is portable and Convenient.

​​​​​B. HR Initiative:
We have been using Mobile and the the portable dental chair to little over 100 corporate and have done over 16500 evidence based diagnosis and treated 6235 employees in these companies. The HR team of these 100 plus companies offered a small conference room or a parking slot to us. We set up 2 portable dental chair & our trained dentist treated the employees you wanted a dental check up.

C. Corporate: GE, Ebay Paypal TCS, Titan, SAP, Oracle, HP, LG, HSBC, Intuit, Sasken, Firepro, FlipKart, Aricent, Symphony, Thompson Reuters, Monsanto, Dimensions Data, Cross Domain, GE-JFWTC, Cognizant,Target.......to name a few
D. Evidence Based Dentistry : Evidence based Dental Diagnosis and treatment planning is done with no financial implications to the company or the end user
E. Dental Treatment: The employee can choose to follow up the diagnosis with his discretion to undertake the next steps as deemed fit.

Further, please find below the Scope of work, also i have mentioned the list of Non Invasive treatment that can be done onsite if needed.

​
We request you to give us the opportunity to bring the portable dental chair to your office and do a FREE dental diagnosis for your employees.

For the portable dental unit all that we need from you is a meeting room (10ft X 20ft) with a space to put 2 Dental chairs and 2 plug points of 5 amps each and 20 litres drinking water, dispenser, tissues and paper cups.

You can reach me on +91 9738431373. Need there be any clarification that you require from our side please do get in touch with me.

Regards,

Sanchari
M: +91 9738431373 E: sanchari@mobident.in W: www.mobident.in

From India, Bangalore
chaitra.P

Dear Mr. Sanchari,
Thanks for posting your kind offer. Can you just brief more about mobident. what are objectives of this free services. Do you dental hospital in Bangalore? is it being run by any trust & things like that. What is the geographical are you can cover up to in & around of Bangalore.
Regards
Chaitra

From India, Bangalore
Mobident
Hi Chaitra, Thank you for your reply. I understand your concern. Can you please provide me your contact number so that we can take the discussion forward. Regards Sanchari 9738431373
From India, Bangalore
Mobident
Hello Greetings form Mobident,

We would like to be of service and conduct Dental diagnosis and Consultation at no cost for your employees.Please find below our proposal.

We request you to give us an opportunity to introduce a new Dental Care to your employees Portable Dental Clinic

A. Portable Dental Clinic:

Dental chair is one of the most important equipment in a dental clinic. When the dental chair is made portable, it can be delivered at the Office or Home for your family. Thus making life convenient to the employees and their family, who hardly find the time to visit the dentist for preventive care. Our Panel of Dentists with a combined experience of over 40 yrs have designed the dental chair that is portable and Convenient.

B. HR Initiative:

We have been using Mobile and the the portable dental chair to little over 100 corporate and have done over 16500 evidence based diagnosis and treated 6235 employees in these companies. The HR team of these 100 plus companies offered a small conference room or a parking slot to us. We set up 2 portable dental chair & our trained dentist treated the employees you wanted a dental check up.

C. Corporate: GE, Ebay Paypal TCS, Titan, SAP, Oracle, HP, LG, HSBC, Intuit, Sasken, Firepro, FlipKart, Aricent, Symphony, Thompson Reuters, Monsanto, Dimensions Data, Cross Domain, GE-JFWTC, Cognizant,Target.......to name a few

D. Evidence Based Dentistry : Evidence based Dental Diagnosis and treatment planning is done with no financial implications to the company or the end user

E. Dental Treatment: The employee can choose to follow up the diagnosis with his discretion to undertake the next steps as deemed fit.

Further, please find below the Scope of work, also i have mentioned the list of Non Invasive treatment that can be done onsite if needed.

We request you to give us the opportunity to bring the portable dental chair to your office and do a FREE dental diagnosis for your employees.

For the portable dental unit all that we need from you is a meeting room (10ft X 20ft) with a space to put 2 Dental chairs and 2 plug points of 5 amps each and 20 litres drinking water, dispenser, tissues and paper cups.

You can reach me on +91 9738431373. Need there be any clarification that you require from our side please do get in touch with me.

Regards,

Sanchari

M: +91 9738431373 E: W: Mobi Dent[/QUOTE]

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.