No Tags Found!

abhaygirish1

Dear All, How to measure & document effectiveness of various safety trainings ? Seniors expecting your views/comments on this topic Thanks Abhay
From India, Thana
khverma

You can add following in Training attendance Sheet itself..
1. Remark - Training (Trainee will write "Satisfactory"/ "Not Satisfactory")
2. Remark -Evaluation (Trainer will write "Satisfactory"/ "Not Satisfactory")
3. Remark - Effectiveness (Respective Department will write "Effective"/ "Not Effective")

From India, Vapi
abhaygirish1

Dear Mr. Verma , Thanks Actually I want to first measure the effectiveness and then document it effectively . Let us wait for comments from seniors . Thanks Abhay
From India, Thana
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Abhay,

Though I had seen your post, I had waited other learned training professionals to reply. They use each post for their marketing that is remotely connected with the employee training. I am surprised at their silence!

What are the safety KPIs in your company? Your safety training should meet the targets of the KPIs. You may conduct the safety training on the following parameters:

a) Number of near-miss incidents in a given time period (measurement before and after the safety training)

b) Number of accidents in a given time period (measurement before and after the safety training)

c) Number of mandays lost because of safety incidents/accidents (measurement before and after the safety training)

d) Number of offenders or repeat offenders (measurement before and after the safety training)

e) Line stoppage in hours/minutes because of safety incidents (measurement before and after the safety training)

f) Total production loss because of safety incidents against total production cost (measurement before and after the safety training)

If you measure the training effectiveness of the safety training on the above parameters, it is more than sufficient.

By the way, what about other training programmes? How do you measure their effectiveness?

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
bappy_swain10

Dear Sir,
Firstly you must Identify the Training needs & Plan accordingly
thereafter you must Conduct the Training as per your Plan
After the end of Training Session the Trainer Shall obtain its feedback from participants, it may be unsatisfactory,Average,good or Excellent.
After Certain Period of Training say 4 -8 Weeks , the Trainer Shall ask the Participants on the Topic discussed into the Training.Their Reply will lead you to evaluate the effectiveness. The levels of Effectiveness may be categorised into :
1.Need Training
2.Understood
3.Can Work independently
4.Can Train Others
Regards

From India, Kharagpur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.