vipul upadhyay

Hi all, Pleased to attach interesting Story as ppt. I used during Customer Relation training. Regards vipul
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt crm_-_story_621.ppt (817.5 KB, 1685 views)

vini mehta

dear friend, very effective ppt. It shows wht rapport building with customer is and wht it can achieve. thanks, i’ll and use it in my training. vini
From India, Mumbai
pri485

Hii..
dear friend
I am a MBA student. I have got a winter project on conducting training on the same topic "Building Strong Customer Relationship" in a service Co.
I am a fresher.. Can u help me out in any way on this topic.
Basically wat all should i include in the module???

From India, Thana
anandhanand
Hi,
Recently I attended training programme on Customer Service. The faculty of the programme was Mr Dinesh Divekar. Instead of touching the subject superficially, he went to the root cause of the customer complaints and gave tips on converting customer complaints to customer compliments.
If you wish to train your staffs on customer service, I recommend him as faculty. His contact No is 9900155394
Anand

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.