No Tags Found!

9d729f7a1e4f7e91e7511ed29
I wish to do PhD in school management ( recruitment, attrition, appraisal) or may be comparative study in public and private school..can anyone help me streamline the topic or guide to some source when I can get more literature to read
From India, Pune
nashbramhall

Please give more details of your background, why you have chosen that topic, where would you like to pursue the studies, in which mode, etc. I wonder why you remain to be anonymous!!
As far as my limited search goes, this is a topic that has not been researched enough and is a good topic to conduct research. However, you may find that it is not easy to get access to data.

From United Kingdom
tajsateesh

Hello,
You will find a lot of info in this Forum itself--just use the Research facility @ the top of the screen.
Attaching a recent Survey Report--hope it helps.
You can access sites like LinkedIn & google with what what you want.
In case you need specific inputs, suggest put your query clearly as to what you want WITH what you have already checked/tried out. The members would be able to aid your efforts.
All the Best.
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf LinkedIn--2015 India Talent Trends Report.pdf (146.0 KB, 137 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.