No Tags Found!

rajmsw

Respected sir i am currently working as a welfare officer in textile division. we did change new canteen contractor in our establishment so how we get worker canteen hygenic certificate.what is procedure and how we obtain please suggest me.
From India, Ghaziabad
armssmarkeketinting

Greetings from ARMSS!!!
We have the expertise in labour laws of various states in India. ARMSS is probably the only integrated HR services provider, offering corporate customers an end to end solution.
Please help share your contact number to understand your requirement and help you out.

From India, Chennai
saswatabanerjee

Please clarify under which act or provision are you wanting this certificate. I don’t recall any such requirements under factory act
From India, Mumbai
varghesemathew

There is no provision in the Factories Act for hygiene certificate to canteen workers.But your state factories rules will have provisions for periodic medical examination of canteen workers by certifying surgeon.Please go through it.
Varghese Mathew

From India, Thiruvananthapuram
envirocarelabs

Hello,
Irrespective of the legal requirements, many companies now deem it fit to get hygiene monitoring done in their industrial canteens, cafeterias, food courts, to ensure food safety and thus welfare of its human resources. We are having the necessary accreditation as well as experience and expertise to extend necessary technical services. We have been doing this on a regular basis and many MNCs as well as Corporates have benefited from the same. This also helps them to have the necessary control on the Caterers and thereby ensure that good hygiene practices are being followed by them. This is also a good way to demonstrate to the employees about efforts of the management to care for their welfare. Besides, "It's better to be safe than sorry" is a proverbial truth Please feel free to write to me at or call me on 09167232007.
R. S. Patwardhan

From India, Mumbai
fc.vadodara@nidrahotels.com

There is no legal requirement as of now, but it is good to have the hygiene audit done by a third party wherein they certify. We use to get the audit done by M/s. Johnson Diversify Ltd who are into Kitchen Wash and hygiene supplies (HLL) product.
From India, Ahmadabad
alok-singh1

Right, it is clear that there is no provision available in the Factories Act-1948 for hygiene certificate to Canteen. But in state factories rules some provisions are applicable/Required for periodic medical examination (Health Examination Certificate) of canteen workers by a medical Officer.
You can Conduct audit for Canteen Hygiene.
Thanks-
Alok Singh
LWO

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.