kirti65@gmail.com
Dear All
I m a banker and i have been posted in a very remote village where there is absolutely no security for females and it lacks in basic amenities like water ,electricity,proper place to stay also the main nearby village is about 15 kms away from there and there is no transport available.Plz plz help me to draft a transfer request letter in this regard.i will be very thankful

From India, Mumbai
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Kirti,

While security of the women staff is of paramount concern, I would like to seek little clarification on your post.

Banks open their branches considering the volume of the business. Consideration for opening branches in rural side is more of a social services than the increase in business volume, however, one needs to know which part of India your branch located in. If you say that basic amenities water, electricity, transport facility etc are also not available then how come bank has opened branch in such remote plate?

How many months or years passed since you are working in this branch? What are the rules of your bank about tenure in rural side? What is the mandatory stay to become eligible for the posting?

For a person born and brought in urban India, it is very difficult to stay in rural side. This is because of huge urban-rural divide. Anyway to become eligible for the posting, wait till you complete the tenure. Completion of tenure will lend credibility to your application. What I am doing is to look beyond providing draft of the application. One has to look at the logical conclusion of the application. The logical conclusion depends on the psyche of the panjandrum sitting at the HO of your bank.

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.