CHR

Okay.. this one really made me jump on to my chair. Check it out and you’ll see what I mean. Make sure you have you’re speakers on. :D
From India, Gurgaon
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps ghosts_643.pps (368.5 KB, 2137 views)

Vinisha

Hi CHR,
The only section you found to post this file was "humour". Amazing! I am a little freaked out right now and yes, I did jump.... but only out of my chair and out of the room! A little yell followed too. :oops:
And I am still shaking!
Regards,
Vinisha.
P.S. I have caught some breath and I do find it amusing. Sunayna, you have got to see this file :twisted:

From India,
Rajat Joshi

Hi CHR,
Had a great laugh on this..
It's a brilliant display on optical illusions & this truly capitalises on the insecurity of the people on the unknown..fear..our inability to understand life in terms of death & thereafter..
Well many people have experienced this eerie feeling..Manoj Shyamlayan captured it beautifully in his pathbreaking movie " Sixth Sense" where a young boy says -" i see dead people"...drawn from his childhood experiences....
Our vedas laid emphasis on this aspect as well largely to dissuade people from doing wrong things..hence the Karma..
Am sure Dr Mahanta would have a lots to share on this thread of discussion..
Thanks
Rajat

From India, Pune
sunayna

vini, i was very curious to see this .... now, after the reviews...i RATHER NOT. i hope i AM disappointing you. :evil:
From India, Mumbai
Vinisha

Hi Sunayna, Oh Come on! it’s not that bad!! read the positive aspects of the replies and then see it. You won’t be too affected! :D ( :twisted: ) Regards, Vinisha.
From India,
sunayna

naaa that twisted evil face.....i can sense somethin wrong... n believe me...i can hear you laugh... i think il pass
From India, Mumbai
scare_crow

GHOSTS ROCKING,,,, MAN...I guess they are real....can we have a section for Horror stories/Paranormal experience etc.... regards -scare_crow
From India, Mumbai
Atomleaf

hoof....
though i didnt have speaKers or headphone .... just at the end of show my mobile phone started ringing ..... woof....
oh.. boy..
for those who say there is no evil.. then you need to accept there's no god... ..
patience... please complete it and react.... for every good there is a bad .. do you accept this...
so ultimately there is a BAD evil.. which is haunting everyone
DO BELIEVE....
:) :) :)

From India, Madras
Vinisha

Hi AtomLeaf,
:D That must have been a shocker for you... Imagine if you had speakers AND your mobile phone rang... I am guessing I would have heard a "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" rather than "Woof ... oh boy!" :D
Well... it was an "AAAAAAAAAA" for me! :oops: And now I am wondering how do I get Sunayna to see this file :?: :twisted: I'll make sure she sees it... :D
Regards,
Vinisha.

From India,
Kailas.P.R.
whether I believe in ghosts or not... It was a chilling presentation. One of the greatest presentations I have seen. Regards KPR. PS- Shaken but not stirred........ :oops:
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.