Anonymous
Hi All

I worked for 1 year for company AB(which is located in USA) but I used to get salary from Company BB(which is located in India) I got all appointment, experience letters from Company BB(located in india) but now the situation is, this Company BB is no more in the market (because they used to pay only salaries in india for worked hours with Company AB) and Company AB has hired another payroll processing company (like consultancy) & company AB is still in market but they hired another consultancy firm for paying salaries to employees in india. i got a job and explained the same situation to the HR. because there will be no person who can respond on my employment dates neither they have dates but on company letterhead (appointment & experience letter) it mentioned as Subsidiary of Company AB (USA)), but he says he needs to confirm with company AB (i tried contacting them because i worked for them, i spoke to one manager, he said he can take any verification calls which comes in for me but cannot provide any official email/letter). So told the same to new HR. but did not get back to me from past 4 days.

I also have the salary statement from Bank till my experience with that company.

Can you all suggest me how to explain and how to show that my experience is genuine

Need your help on HIGH priority.

Thanks in advance.

From India
kumaracme

Post your question in short in the heading and give the description in the message. in your case you posted both in both places which is not good.
From India, New Delhi
Anonymous
Hi All seniors, Kindly suggest on my concern. its VERY URGENT. Hope you understand.
From India
kumaracme

Post your question in short in the heading and give the description in the message. in your case you posted both in both places which is not good.
From India, New Delhi
nathrao

Has company BB wound up its operations in toto ? If it is still operating then they could give verification details to your new HR.
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.