Soham2
Hi there ,I am sole proprietor andwe have recenty recruited 1 employee,I am not sure whetehr we have to consider PF ,ESI,also I am not sure about how can we work out the holiday entitlement,is there any law in place by which we have to abide for deciding annual leave or is it subject to decision of the firm? do we have to provide sick leave? do we have to provided house rent allownace? travel allownace?medical insurance?
From United Kingdom, Dudley
stephen_7

Upto 10 employees, you do not need to register for ESIC and 20 for EPF. But you can register volunteerly for EPF. But you cant do that for ESIC. Once you have registered for EPF, you cannot withdraw it back.
Required the details of what type of business is yours and which state you are located in, to get details on leaves and other welfare measures. So that you can be referred to Factories act or Shops and establishment act.
You can follow minimum wages act and your state rules for framing salary structure.

From India, Chennai
Soham2
Hi thanks for reply the business is admin office for a physiotherapy clinics based in UK.its a private firm so are we allowed to provide any number of leaves we wish?or do we have to stick to rules by gov ?
are there any other regulations we have toabide to?

Soham2
The business is located in Maharashtra .the office will provide admin duties for physiotherapy clinic in uk.
Thank you very much for your help in this matter .
Any responses on the topic is appreciated

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.