No Tags Found!

pankaj0172
Hi all,
My name is Pankaj Kumar & working I mnc .I worked with my previous employer after 1month completing I put my resignation to the employer Due to better job prospect With 2days noticed period. Now anyone can tell me what about my salary. ?
Employer should be give me salary or not.?

From India, Ludhiana
nathrao

What is the notice period specified in your appointment letter? If you have given only 2 days notice,I am afraid the MNC will recover notice pay from you.
From India, Pune
pankaj0172
Hi nathrao, thanks for your prompt response.
I think I am under probation period and in appointment letter there is notice period not mentioned for it.
I read appointment letter and found that after confirmation notice period will be for 1 month.
Please suggest further About my salary ... thanks

From India, Ludhiana
Abikesh Khajuria

Yeah why not but if there is any hindrence by company policy then may be get or not. Apart from that if you received 1 month salary then in F&F settlement you get a stipulated amount but after notice pay recovery.
From India, Srinagar
nathrao

""I think I am under probation period"
If you are in probation period,it is easier to leave the job.
There is no requirement of notice period.
The employer is bound to pay you for the period of one month.

From India, Pune
rdkanna

First of all, Kindly tell us about your company's existing HR policy, I hope you would have signed in the acceptance letter at the time of your joining.
01.Kindly note the notice period. If you agreed to serve with notice period, you have to serve with the notice period.
02.You can contact your new company's HRM & explain about the notice period of your existing company & ask joining
time
03.If the new offer is extremenly good & if the new company is not giving any joining time, then go and meet your previous
employer & try to convince him by showing your financial committments.
04.with out following all the above, if you want to join in a new company, that will not be the good sign & you should prepare your mind to obey your previous employer's instruction for not giving proper notice for your resignation

From India, Tiruchchirappalli
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.