pandey.ananya
Hello All,
I am a 3 years experienced HR professional (with engineering degree, I do not have any formal HR education), my current job role is of an HR Generalist, which includes around 70% end to end recruitment and 30% into employee relations and payroll management.
Now, I am looking for a change and getting offers for IT recruiter profile (mostly), shall I go for sole recruiter job or generalist profile is good in long run.
Please guide me about the growth path in IT recruitment as well as HR generalist role, looking into my educational background as well as experience.
Awaiting guidance on this.
Regards,
Ananya

From India, Pune
jeevarathnam

Hi Ananya
Everything depends on their own interest. Few are interested into recruitment & many are interested into generalist. IN general HR generalist will have broader learning opportunity & responsibilities.

From India, Bangalore
Sumesh S
Hi Team,
Anyone can help me to find out some good recruitment vendor( permanent recruitment based on 8.33% service charge) from Chennai, As we have to close some urgent requirements.
for more details can reach me@09946662909.
Regards
Sumesh S
HR

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.