Nanjegowda

Dear All, Please find herewith attached Indian Boiler act amendment for your reference. With regards, Nanjegowda
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Indian Boiler Amendment Regulations 2015.pdf (1.16 MB, 1502 views)

Smita Sudheesh

Dear Sir,
I would like to know if a factory have 3 metric tonne capacity of bolier. should they appoint first class boiler operator or second class operator will be ok.
Please revert at the earliest.
Thanks in advance
Regards
Smita

From India, Gurgaon
priyesh_2565
minimum capacity need to take license? we have 600 kg as per latest amendment. priyesh EHS officer
From India, Navsari
herculanjohn-rodrigues
Dear Sir,
Kindly suggest me if IBR certification & stamping is applicable for orifice plate 1/2"150#, Material SS316. If applicable than what Format to be used(i.e, for flanges form iiic, forging form iiig, pipes form iiid,etc.,)
Please advise.
Thanks & Best Regards,
John.

From India, Panjim
pavan-g1
Hai all, What kind of tests with standards need to be performed after corrosion overlay of Inconel 625 on the boiler tubes ?

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.