No Tags Found!

vamsi Maragani

Respected seniors,sirs.
I am a civil engineering student passed out in 2014 from Andhra Pradesh and presently I am preparing for IES. My ambition iso to establish a construction company. I am not at all aware business & respective fields of construction could any of you please suggest me the approach I should go further......

From India, Ghaziabad
vamsi Maragani

Respected seniors,
My self Vamsi completed my graduation in year 2014. prently I am preparing for IES. My ambition is establish a construction company. I know at present I am don't have the capabilities to establish one. What I need from you seniors is what should be my way of approach for my ambition.for the knowledge purpose I am interested in knowing the basic things need to start a construction company ?

From India, Ghaziabad
saswatabanerjee

The best option is to work for few years with a construction company so you have first hand knowledge of the indist y and how it works. Remaining things depend on a wide variety of circumstances, like your family background, available money, contacts, etc which no one can judge or guide purely based in the 3 lines above
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.