No Tags Found!

NSKumar1989
Hi Team , I have been working in of the MNCs for the past 5 years...and I kept papers just 10 days before the hike letter got generated. The hike letter is based on the performance of the past year , and I have to serve the 3 months notice period without any increment. When I asked the HR , she said that the hike letters are generated only for the employees who have not kept papers , you should have kept after generating the hike letters, but this does not look fare. How can I approach on this.
Please help me.
Regards,
Kumar.

From India, Hyderabad
nutan.mehta06
Hi Kumar,
I would suggest you to go through the company policy regarding notice period. During notice period companies do not provide any hike and also any leaves taken during notice period increases the notice by that many days.
Thanks,
NM

From India, New Delhi
sushilkluthra@gmail.com

Right of increment is accrued on the date of appointment irrespective of whether you have given to notice to quit. Earning increment is property which cannot be denied merely on the basis of erroneous policy. Pl read other threads pertaing to right of increment.
Thanks
Sushil

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.