No Tags Found!

Mayur Mota
Hello Everyone,
i have query as i emplyed in company more than 20 employees. and company can didcuct Providend Fund from my Salary. now at this time i have leave the job and i asked to company my P.F. amount back but company replied we have not responsible and you were amont directly contact to EPFO and your amount written back.
now what can i do for getting back my Provident fund money without help by my previous employer.
i want to money in direct my bank account.
Please tell.

From India, Mehsana
kotresha R

Dear Mayur
first u can get Form 19 & Form 10c fill up them yourself and u go to previous employer and get signature from them after that u can submit the local EPF office, after 15 days or 20 days u will get money on ur account
Regards
kotresh

From India, Bangalore
gaurir

Do you have your PF umber ? If yes you can fill up your form ad submit it to PF office along with an application and that your employer is not signing. PF office will get it done.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.