rakhi700@ymail.com
Hello Sr. Hr professional,

I have two years of experience as HR Executive in IT/Software company. since last two years i am involved in both profile because i have worked in small scale company till now .so i am the single person who has to handle entire recruitment life cycle as well as Payroll, and other Hr operation.

This time, i want to change my job, Reason- i want to join a big organization for my personal and professional growth.

but i am unable to take decision now that whether i should apply for Recruiter or Generalist profile.

sometime, i am irritated from recruitment because our company is 6 days working and working time - 9 hr, so Mostly experienced candidate refuse to join us, secondly meanwhile i have to handle employee attendance, listening their work related issue, their appraisal,payroll,exit formalities if any one leave the company and so many day to day activities.

please suggest me, should i search job now in HR Admin/operation/generalist profile.

or should i apply for it recruiter.

kindly reply!

thanks,

From India, New Delhi
talentsorcerer

Rakhi: Recruiter it is! HR will be automated soon, but recruitment is something that will still need a human touch till perpetuity.
From India, Mumbai
dreamjob

Rakhi- You can chose either recruitment or HR generalist profile, depends on what attracts you more. Don't be confuse just list it down what you like about Recruitment, ask yourself Do you really have that passion for interviewing people (Job satisfaction) then go for it and in case of HR generalist profile think, Do you enjoy dealing with variety of HR functions if so then go for it. Choice is yours so chose wisely.
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.