No Tags Found!

Janardhananvp
Hi All,
Myself Janardhanan. I had filled the 10 D form for EPFO, but got a reply stating that the the form is ket pending with them and the reason was stated as: Affidavit regarding working status of member since 2001. What form should i fill? or what should i do next?. Could any of you help.
Thanks

From India, Kalyan
Janardhananvp
I haven’t been working since 2001. How to show that..is there any form that i could fill and send??..
From India, Kalyan
kishor_goswami
Hi..
Janardan
you have to seek clarification from PF Department.
abt the requisite documents required by them so as to enable them to process your claim at the earliest.
feel free for more details :
kishor Goswami
Mob : 9324338587

From India, Mumbai
korgaonkar k a

Dear Janardhanan ji,
It seems to me that you left your employment in 2001 and you are applying for monthly pension now after lapse of 14 years. Therefore, EPFO is asking for an affidavit from you stating you were not in employment having EPS.

From India, Mumbai
gaurir

There is a long gap between your last employment and the date of claim .PF office needs justification for the same. Just submit an affidavit stating that you have not worked anywhere during this duration and you were self employed or something like that.
From India, Mumbai
B. Sreenivasulu

Its an affidavit that PF department asking for against your Form No.10D. Please approach a Notary, prepare an Affidavit stating that you have not been working since 2001 and submit the same to the Department. Further, PF department may ask for indemnity bond for which there is separate format available with the Department, please collect and submit the same duly completing all the information required therein.
From India, Bangalore
B. Sreenivasulu

Its an affidavit that PF department asking for against your Form No.10D. Please approach a Notary, prepare an Affidavit stating that you have not been working since 2001 and submit the same to the Department. Further, PF department may ask for indemnity bond for which there is separate format available with the Department, please collect and submit the same duly completing all the information required therein.
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.