andre tyagi
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Primeone Workforce Pvt Ltd (www.primeoneindia.com) is a Bhopal (MP) based organisation that is involved in Permanent Staffing, Temporary Staffing and Manpower Training.

We are currently partners for development with several telecom, retail, infrastructure, banking and insurance companies.

Our recent tie up for training intervention is with a leading telecom and as partners, are responsible for providing them competent, experienced and creative individuals with telecom/fmcg sales experience with some experience in training...though not compulsory. The staff will however be on our rolls but will work out of the offices of the principal.

They would be required to conduct 16-18 calls room training on Product, Selling skills, Daily reporting and other sales related activities. The rest of time will be spent OJT.

Salary are between 13000 - 17000 pm.

The cities are

Akola Ahmednagar Thane Pune Nashik Nagpur Kolhapur Aurangabad Chandrapur Goa Nanded Raigarh Solapur

Vizag Vijayawada Tirupati Warangal Hyderabad

Surat, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Baroda, Bhavnagar

Trivandrum Kottayam Trichur Ernakulam Calicut Kananur

Contact me at or call me on 9301992200

From India, Bhopal
sumita shetty
Hi,
Pls find attached resume of Sachin Shetty for job opening of trainer for thane,solapur region.
Have completed B.Com and 10 years of exp in sales & training in insurance.
You may contact him on 9890267773.

From India
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Sachin_Resume.doc (28.5 KB, 143 views)

krishnachivukula

Dear concerend,
I have 10 years of HR domain area experienc and exposure along training expereince.
attaching my resume in detail for your persusual.
my preference of locations are Vizag Vijayawada Tirupati Warangal Hyderabad
waiting for your repli

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Resume for Training.doc (46.0 KB, 694 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.