No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hi All, I want to know what are the daily work of hr in a small IT company with employee strength 20. when there is less recruitment part what an hr should do
From India, Delhi
advakprasad

Hi,
you can concentrate on HR & employment compliance.
As your organisation employee strentgh is 20 there are several central and state laws are applicable on it like PF, ESI, Maternity benefit, employee compensation etc.
For A K Prasad & Co. | Legal Consultant
A K Prasad | Founder
E-mail:

From India, Delhi
anu_1259

Dear Friend
It is sometimes good to start with a small company. There is lot of things you can do, learn, experiment. In a small company, there is vital time to spend on resources, to experiment new things in HR.
As you said, there is less recruitment happening in the company, you may be interested in developing a small HR manual for the employees. You may also try basic training programmes which may be fruitful for the IT employees.
You can also spend time researching about contemporary HR developments happening in IT. when the owners/management ask you for suggestion, you can be ready with some.
there are many suggestions, but these are some of the basic to start with. Hope you will benefit from these.
regards
Anuradha
visit us at: portal.mindsharehr.com
Mindshare HR

From India, Delhi
sourav.rubi@gmail.com

Friend,
An HR is supposed to be the conscience of an organisation. In an start-up , HR can initiate lot
functions beyond the official scope of duty in consultation to the management which might bring
about a positive change in the long run.

From India, Bangalore
shalini7

Hi,
You can concentrate on innovative employee engagement activities,Motivational initiatives.
Basically role involves many responsibilities like attendance management,Leave Management,Payroll Management,Employee Engagement,Grievance Handling,Recruitment,Joining and Exit Formalities.
Regards,
Shalini

From India, Hyderabad
vanichennu@gmail.com

Hi,
You can concentrate on building the hr policies(mobile usage,recruitment process, attendance process, selection process,leave process,induction process, relieving process etc),Employee hand book,Introducing interview evaluation sheet(if not implemented),Employee engagement activities,Building good relation with the employees as a hr of the company.

From India, Secunderabad
gaurir

Besides trying above things you can also request management for additional work for e.g. in the area of external communication . This will help you to improve you for your overall development.
From India, Mumbai
loginmiraclelogistics

Dear friend,
Presumably yours' is a start up co. It appears to me that you have handful of duties and responsibilities right now. You have to arrange everything from the HR point of view. I wonder when you start initiating all these probably you'll have no time to ask these questions. You have to proactively put everything in place and in practice. Whether you'll have recruitments to do or not, so long as you have your personnel on rolls there is nothing to overlook. I think statutory compliances itself will occupy all of your office time, perhaps you'll seek an Assitant in your dept.

From India, Bangalore
NK SUNDARAM

After completing your daily routine, spend the spare time, with the approval of the Chief, study and update yourself or HR topics, latest developments nationally and internationally. Study good books to improve your English grammar (which I can see that quite week indeed), improve your communication skills, use the opportunity develop yourself. It is a god-given opportunity and do not waste it.
Best wishes

From India
Naveen C D
Hi sir,
we are started new business recently. we are spend 1200000rs for interior work, 300000rs for furniture's, 250000rs for computer & accessories, 85000rs for Office equipment & 250000rs for Web development, 55000rs for VPS purchased from GO Daddy.
Rental building( 10 years agreement). in this above expenditure are capital expenses or revenue expenses. can you please tell me, how can account it & how to pass entries in tally ( kindly suggest me detailed).

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.