chiragshah6001

Presently, the facility of payment of ESI contribution is through payment gateway of Sate Bank of India or payment over the counter by cheque or DD alongwith computer generated challan to designated branches of State Bank of India.
Now, facility for payment of ESI contribution is available through net banking of Sate Bank of India (SBI) and 58 major banks w.e.f. 1st April, 2015. The employers will be able to remit contribution either through net banking or over the counter of SBI branches.
From 1st May, 2015 onwards, only electronic payment will be accepted in ESIC through online net banking of SBI and 58 major banks.

From India, Surat
gopalunisarada
Sir/Madam -payment will be accepted in ESIC through online net banking of SBI and 58 major banks. - i want to know the 58 major banks list. regards sarada
From India, Chennai
vipinrajput@gmail.com
Sir/Madam -payment will be accepted in ESIC through online net banking of SBI and 58 major banks. - i want to know the 58 major banks list. regards sarada
From India, Delhi
vipinrajput@gmail.com
Sir/Madam -payment will be accepted in ESIC through online net banking of SBI and 58 major banks. - i want to know the 58 major banks list. Vipin Rajput
From India, Delhi
gaurir

Dear all
Please find attached list of banks for online payment of PF and ESIC . For ESIC you need it log on to your ESIC account and move to online payment and enter challan number .
For PF you just need to enter challan number as generated from EPF website.

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Banks_onlinepayment_gateway.pdf (198.4 KB, 1345 views)

kathiravan114
Dear All,
ESIC is charging 2% on the challan value when we remit contribution online through other banks (Except SBI), Does any one have more clarity on this?, any notification for the same?
please share your valuable inputs.

From India, Madras
sachin.parmar122@gmail.com
Dear Sir/Madam I have already generate esic challan.But SBI Bank is not recive esic challan.how to pay esic generate challan online plz give information ?
From India, New Delhi
gaurir

go to esic website ,go to online payment option while generating / modifying challan . It will lead you to payment gateway.there you need to chose name of bank for payment and rest is same as any net banking procedure.
From India, Mumbai
vickszones

There is no provision for Banking after generating challan. Bitter but thuth. I have communicate with IT team and they told the same thing to me. Bhavesh Sagar
From India, New Delhi
silpi1
sir please help me out of this problem. i make a mistake in esi while genarating monthly contribution. after generating monthly contribution i wrongly press the logout button of internet banking so monthly contribution is not paid.but now i am trying to pay the payment through online but it is not possible till now bcz they ask the challan number and i forget to write down the challan number.now what to do to make the the payment of esi.please help me
From India, Durgapur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.