No Tags Found!

nikhilchordia

Hi Team,
It would be great if someone can post the GO of minimum wages for tailoring industry for Karnataka and Tamil Nadu for the year 2015-16. I require the copy of the orders with basic pay + DA. Thanks in advance.

From India, Bangalore
natraj@sakthimanagement.com

Dear friend
Pl send your e-mail id so that the MW for TN & Karnataka could be sent immediately.
Regards
N Nataraajhan, Sakthi Management Services (HP:+ 91 94835 17402 ; e-mail:natraj@sakthimanagement.com)

From India, Bangalore

Dear friend
Pl send ur e-mail id or contact me to send the MW for TN & Karnataka for 2015-16 immediately, as I'm unable to attach the files.
Regards
N Nataraajhan, Sakthi Management Services (HP:+9194835 17402 ; e-mail:natraj@sakthimanagement.com)

From India, Bangalore
nikhilchordia

Could someone please help ? Apprepciate if i can have the requested information as i require the data.
From India, Bangalore

Dear Mr Nikhil Chordia
PFA copies of Minimum wages payable for Tailoring Industry from April '15 in TN and Karnataka. In case if you have any specific queries / clarification, pl contact us.
Regards
N Nataraajhan HP : + 91 94835 17402
Sakthi Management Services

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg Kar - MW - Tailoring 2015-16.jpg (1.38 MB, 293 views)
File Type: pdf MW - Tailoring 2015 - 2016.pdf (13.8 KB, 772 views)

nikhilchordia

Hi Everyone, Is there any update on the case that is pending with the Industrial Tribunal on the revision of minimum basic wages for Tailoring industry ?
From India, Bangalore
A.S. Komagan
Hi Get the Minimum wages for Garments exports - Tailor Industry in Tamilnadu. With Regards A.S.Komagan, 9566302999 Tirupur.
From India, Coimbatore
File Type: pdf minimum wages citehr.pdf (379.7 KB, 1241 views)

Sunitapriya MBA-HR
Dear Mr.Natraja,
Myself sunitha working for Thai based out construction firm as an Sr.Exective HR.
Currently looking for notification and amendment details for the year 2015-2016 karnataka minimum wage act.
I have received details for relevant sector by I am looking for amendment details.
Kindly inbox the details to my email Id samsupri2@gmail.com
Regards,
Sunitha Priya

From India, Bangalore
Ram9697
Is educational institutions coming under Minimum wages act. If so, under what act it is covered. What are all the registers/records to be maintained.
It would be great if someone can post the GO of minimum wages for educational institutions for Tamil Nadu for the year 2015-16. I require the copy of the orders with basic pay + DA (preferably gazette copy).
Thanks in advance.
S. R. Moorthy.

From India, Madras

Dear Mr Moorthy
PFA copy of TN Govt's Gazette Notification on MW for Educational Insttn and Labour Commissioner's circular on DA payable for 2015-16.
Regards
N Nataraajhan, Sakthi Management Services (HP : + 91 94835 17402 ; e-mail : )

From India, Bangalore
File Type: pdf MW - Edn Instn - Gazette 2014.pdf (61.6 KB, 171 views)
File Type: pdf MW - VDA - April '15 - March '16.pdf (276.8 KB, 258 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.