No Tags Found!

nitin12091976
My last employer has not paid my four months salary therefore I resigned from this company in the month of September 2014. In spite of his assurances and my regular follow-ups, till date I have not received my pending dues. My other colleagues are also facing salary related issues with the same company. Please suggest us some solution which would help us in getting our dues cleared. We all have served the notice period and got relieving letters for this company.
From India, Delhi
nathrao

Serve the company a legal notice. Non payment of wages is an industrial dispute.
From India, Pune
saswatabanerjee

This is a topic that has come many times on the forum Please use the research button to look at suggestions given by members and see which one matches your sutuation
From India, Mumbai
haragopal chunduru
spite of reminders. Sometimes it may be due to funds problem or you must not have fulfilled conditions precedent for getting this money. Based on the outcome, next step can be discussed.
Haragopal

From India, Hyderabad
haragopal chunduru
Resending above message.
Please take positive step first. Meet HR Head and ask him the reason for not paying the dues inspite of several reminders. Often it may be due to funds crunch or it might have been kept pending for want of fulfilling certain conditions precedent for relief. Based on the outcome, next step can be discussed.
Haragopal

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.