No Tags Found!

morrisashwin@yahoo.in
Hi All,
i would like to know that in MNC's BPS Companies is HR can blacklist the candidate on Nasscomm and is it possible for the HR to write own comments.
Is for background verification HR takes the help of Nasscomm data if have been registered with them.
What role Nasscomm Skill registry data play in background verification and other things..
Please respond to my query as it will more helpful for me.
Thanks,
Morris.

From India, Hyderabad
Akansha@Jantakhoj

I would like to introduce JantaKhoj as a leading provider of background checks and verifications to businesses and consumers in India.

We aim to provide thorough background verification on every employee or contractor that you are planning to hire. Our Employee Background Verification offering covers:
Address checks
Educational verifications
Work experience verifications
Reference verifications
Criminal background check (police records)
Criminal database check
Social Media Scan

We have won the trust of clients of all sizes including Alliance, Anu Labs, Capital IQ, FourSoft, GetDomesticHelp, Indian School of Business, Inteq, Knoah, Janapriya, Joyalukkas, Netenrich, Ramky Enviro, Regency Ceramics, TeamLease, V2 Retail, and ValueLabs.

Visit our site to learn more about these offerings.

--
Warm Regards,

Akansha Yadav

Business Development Manager - Delhi/NCR

Jantakhoj InfoServices Pvt. Ltd.,

Email - akansha@jantakhoj.com

www.jantakhoj.com | Blog |twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.