rahulkamath.india@gmail.com
Hi
i have been terminated from my service in my probationary period i have managed to work for 5 months within the organisation.I have been terminated on zero tolerance policy regarding the quality sheet.
They have issued me a termination letter and in termination letter they mentioned that my service certificate would also be mentioned as " Terminated "
But its has been more than 2 months they have done my full and final settlement.
But when i have asked them regarding the relieving letter or experience certificate.
I got the reply that no further document would be issued as already termination letter has been issued.
But in my termination it is clearly mentioned that i would receive service certificate as terminated.
Kindly please help me out with
Response would be highly apprecaited
Thanks,
Rahul Kamath

From India, Hyderabad
Madhu.T.K

Why do you want a service certificate which shows a service (in fact poor service) of 5 months? Why do you want a certificate which declares that you were terminated? The company had done the full and final settlement and therefore, you are not a loser financially. Then why can't you forget about the 5 months service with them? Now if you think that you do not want a gap in your service history, then I should only say that if you are so perfect and would like to have your career graph to be smooth without any break, you should have worked in the company to their expectations and avoided termination. Now since you were terminated, already a break has been formed and that cannot be filled by any means. Yes, there can be excuses before an interview board if you say something personal for not working these 5 months, but once you have a record of termination in writing, you cannot escape from the question regarding the gap in service.
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
saswatabanerjee

You already have a termination letter which says that you have worked for 5 months. So what help will the experience letter give ?
Is there a specific reason why you need the experience letter it's self ?
In a way it's better that you do not have a experience letter, specially as it would state that you were removed for quality or on zero tolerance policy

From India, Mumbai
rahulkamath.india@gmail.com
Thanks for the response
After this call quality zero tolerance issue i get to know that i would be terminated before i got the response from the manager and HR i have give a letter to them to serve the notice period for one month in probationary as per offer letter but the management and HR decided to terminate me even after giving the notice period for the same.
Now i have received the termination letter in that service letter will be issued was mentioned.
But now they are denying the same.
They kept my salary of 5th month on hold for 3 months and then paid.
My query is if they have not accepted my notice period then is there any requirement for holding the salary.
I have also not received any notice pay amount which i have not served.
kindly help me out with problem.

From India, Hyderabad
nathrao

You need to move on and forget about your bad experience in the company.
Learn from mistakes which you committed in the company.our employment.
This gap in your CV can always be explained on personal grounds or domestic work etc.
No point in engaging with the company which has terminated your service on quality grounds.
No new employer will hire you without serious questioning as to reason for termination in case you go around with this letter or reference as previous employment.
Missteps do take place-move on and dont look back to the company about delays in payment/settlement of dues etc.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.