No Tags Found!

priya.adhikary.03@gmail.com
I am Priyanka Adhikary persuing mba with hr specialization. I want to make my career in hr field. I am staying at navi mumbai.there are various department in hr.If I want to start my career with hr generalist profile then what will be the first step I have to take.How shall I proceed please advice because without any experience company is not hiring any employee.
From India, Mumbai
stephen_7

Learn how to prepare salary, ESIC and EPF - Accounts people (friends) may help you that.
Go through the EPFO and ESIC websites and take notes of everything. Explore the citehr website on the issues in salary structure. Learn gratuity acts. Be clear in Bombay shops and establishment acts and the slab of professional tax and income tax deductions slab details.
The good knowledge of above details will get you a job in Generalist profile.
Knowledge on payment of wages act and bonus acts will be an added advantage.
Thanks & All the Best.

From India, Chennai
rajeevdixit

Hi ,
The first step is join some small scale industry (SSI unit) even as HR trainee / assistant .
Start learning the basics and get preliminary experience by working in small scale company .
Work in such a company for altleast a year .
Then slowly jump to the higher companies . In the mean time keep browsing this wonderful site (CIteHr.com) .
Hope this is of some help
Regards
Rajeev Dixit

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.