priya.adhikary.03@gmail.com
Hello sir,
I am Priyanka Adhikary. I am persuing mba with hr specialization. I want to build my career in hr field.There are various department in hr.With which department I have to start with. Please suggest. If I start with hr generalist profile then what will be the first step for me to take. How much career growth I will get in hr generalist profile. Please guide me the steps that I should take one by one.

From India, Mumbai
consultme

Congrats ! this is for showing interest in HR and the willingness to build a career
As you know HR is a big area with different specialties and industry specific practices as well
First of all, you need to be clear on your interests, abilities and willingness to learn new skills - do a SWOT analysis
Suggest a wide scan of citehr and know the depth of HR, challenges, practices etc. then decide
If you plan to enter PSUs, Banks, MNCs etc. the entry level could be interns/executive trainees. You can see a career path once you get in
If looking at highly specialized areas like Manpower staffing, Hiring, HRO, HR Technology (ERPs, Enterprise Software, SaaS), you need to plan, accordingly
Another area would be Labour /Industrial Relations, Statutory Compliance etc.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.