No Tags Found!

Poonam G. Mehta

Hello Everybody, Can someone please help me with a presentation on Email Etiquette. I have been given a task by my boss for presenting it to our team.
From India, Mumbai
talentsorcerer

Poonam G. Mehta - Email Etiquette is available via a Google search.
Remember, Google is a friendly tool, shows links to all other free content that you can use to build a presentation that can be presented to the team. And in less time that it took you to log in to this website, type out this query and read my response and the subsequent ones that'll follow.

From India, Mumbai
ACT

Hi
You can refer to the following link sourced from Citehr which should give you ample inputs on Email Etiquette's.
https://www.citehr.com/59672-email-e...ng-skills.html
I would also suggest that you do a search within Citehr, for you will definitely find many useful resources relevant to your needs.
Regards

From India, Mumbai
NK SUNDARAM

Please visit Slideworld or slideshare and search for it. You will get plenty of presentation material on various topics.... best wishes
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.