No Tags Found!

thakurjyot307
Hello seniors !
I am an HR in not a big Company, We have an accountant (not at Regular post) who files our tax returns, and we pay him for his services by cheque.
Though we both the parties do not have any kind of agreement/contract between us.
So my question is :
Should we have any kind of in written agreement for this? if Yes, Can you specify what it should include?
It would be great help If you can Provide any kind of format or manual for that.
Thanks & Regards

From India, Ludhiana
saswatabanerjee

In general no one makes an agreement with the CA
few large companies have a rule for agreements for all services, if your company has that rule, ask your legal department for a template of the agreement.
Otherwise, jest ask him for a proposal in the form of a letter or email stating what services he will be performing and the fees payable to him, then get
Letter approved by the concerned person and give him a copy

From India, Mumbai
thakurjyot307
Hello,
First of all Thank You Banerjee sir for you Reply, I was almost Hopeless to get any reply.
As you said, I will ask Him for proposal.
Actually, There is no legal department in our company, as We are Small IT company.
I just had doubts about it and wanted to know for sake of knowledge and for our future safe Gaurds in either case :)
Thanks a lot sir.

From India, Ludhiana
saswatabanerjee

I missed the "not" in the first sentence of your original post. Always write in a simple manner. Just writing it like this would ensure there is no misunderstanding : I am working as HR in a small company.
Anyway, getting a proposal and a sign off is a good practice, whether you are a small or large organisation. It keeps terms and scope of work in black and white and there is no scope of misunderstanding or of using ambiguity as an escape.

From India, Mumbai
legal-siddharthindustries

Pl find enclose here with format of Agreement with C. A. You may make necessary changes in it as per ur requirement. Actually it was prepared by me for undertaking the entire accounting re,ated work with merger of proprietory concern in pvt ltd concern.
From India, Halol
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Appointment letter to CA.doc (41.5 KB, 318 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.