No Tags Found!

ashish260489
Good morning to all.. I am working in pvt Ltd company in shubash nagar and since from past year..Nobody has received the appointment letter, salary slip, pf,allowance etc can you please help me out in this.. ? What should I do in this? Plz Tell me all rules regarding the employee under pvt Ltd and non pvt Ltd company.?
From India, Delhi
Kalijanni

let me know you have receiving your salary through bank or by hand ?
if you have receiving your salary from bank, it is evident for your employment, but if you have receive salary by cash, it is your burden to prove about your employment .
Regds
V K Rao

From India, Guntur
Ani Sharma
Dear Friend,
Even I am on the same boat. The Start Ups they take employees for granted and don't do as per the employment rule. My company is also paying without giving pay slips and account statement. Earlier they used to pay in hand cash but they agreed to do bank transfer but that also just come as a transferred money and not as a salary. Will this be considerable to show in a company if I look to switch?
Regards,
Ani

From India, Bangalore
HR4NATION

As Mr. Rao has put, it is very difficult to prosecute the company without any proof. When you don't have any offer letter or bank statement, it is very difficult to prove that you are an employee of the firm.
If you have an official mail id and has exchange between you and your boss on any official issue, it might hold circumstantial evidence to prove that you worked in that company. (When you go for legal action, this id may be deactivated). Copy of your Attendance statement also might come in handy. All these are final options if you plan to file suit against company for non-payment of salary, and that too only if dues are above 50000. You can fight even for 5000, but anything less than 50000 is not worth fighting legally, as you will be losing hundreds of productive hours fighting the case, Add your stress as well. The best option would be to take up another job and forget this

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.