Nanjegowda

Dear Fraternity,

Hope your all doing well.

We are all Human resource professionals proudly . we will initiate the disciplinary actions as against the issue/problems/victims in anytime or anyone.

Case Study for your reference.

X person is working for Z company as Sr. Engineer, he has given fake salary slip to get job in other organisation. Coincidentally concerned company contacted current company to check his credentials . The HR Manager manager was given negative information to that company not only meant for salary slip as well as his behavior also.

1. The current company HR manager has terminated him from the service.

2. Proposed company also got withdrawn his candidature.

Off course, it's heart touching incident in my life,

1. Being an people's manager, why not we can forgive his mistake and giving him an chance to change his life instead of termination..?

2. Why not we can help them, when they are in problem through showing humanity concern..??

3. Why not we are the changer of his life, through guiding and motivating him in right direction..???

4. When we are not in the situation to help someone, why should we spoil their life through making negative statements ...????

Blind Law : Law wants proof for everything.....there is no value to anyone's feelings or sentiments or the real happened evil act............. If any one is been cheated or raped will they keep proof to prove it.............Law is blind......Cannot see the inner feelings.

Please comment professionals.. Let's help people, who are in badly need.

From India, Bangalore
BSSV

It is true that the HR is expected to be empathetical, but you are being emotional!!!!

Every employee knows that the companies do conduct back ground check. If he is good enough, negotiate the pay during the selection process, why deliberate manipulations?!. It's a crime against the company.

Bad mouthing is , indeed, not encouraged, but you can not control also. faults sometimes lie on both the sides, you can not judge without proper enquiry.

It's a practice through out the world passing the students who are in verge of failing by giving them bonus marks, intention is to avoid stymying their future education, same goes almost everywhere, even a worst employee gets an average review, reason is not to target his living, after all everyone work for living, food, clothing, shelter(plus luxuries, today's necessity!).

Individuals talk about emotions, because they think they can just talk and relax, when they are asked to invest some funds to resolve the issue, they themselves become victims to create a scenario to claim others' emotions!! Not a matured practice..... You say you are in HRM, you must behave like one, you can't encourage such anti-social activities and frauds.......

Do not blame law unless you are a well learned person at law! if law would not have done it's duty, you wouldn't have stopped your vehicle at the signals and cared for the vehicles in front of you to avoid hitting.......

From India, Bangalore
Nanjegowda

Dear Sir,
I appreciate your valuable responses,
1. I am not blaming the law , just mentioning about the reality. why not we can try to make him right. this is what my intention.
2. Off course, we should not entertain those people to do such mistakes but we knows how our laws are practicing in gross level.
Punishment is not only the way to make him realize . there are many ways make him right.
You can also refer recent case laws against Politicians, Industrialists, Bureaucratizes, where is the value for Integrity , code of conduct, practicing of law..??
He has made a mistake, let him realize his faults and come up his life with all the success.
Everyone has done mistake in their life one or another way , no one is perfect in this world except god but learning from the mistake is life.

From India, Bangalore
BSSV

please take those topics to the classroom full of students, it will be entertaining...... you must not forget the fact that too much talking only leads to laziness of mind...... these discussions are off age old, of centuries.... you shall need to learn fighting rather complaining only because of the fact that it is beyond your control or mine or of few......
From India, Bangalore
Nanjegowda

Dear Sir, I am extremely honour to your words, Lets hope for the best. Where do you work sir..?
From India, Bangalore
BSSV

I am Sreevidhya BS. presently a practicing advocate at Bangalore.....
From India, Bangalore
sushilkluthra@gmail.com

Was it justified to have terminated services of the employee who had misrepresented about his salary slip to a new proposed employer but had not done anywrong towards your company. What sort of misconduct he had done towards your company which made you impose upon him such a drastic action. If he had done wrong then his offer would have been rejected by the new employer. May be there might have been typographical mistake in furnishing his salary details like for gross he might have shown basic etc. but how it concerns your company.Was it in the list of misconducts of your company that such sort of misrepresentation to outsider will be deemed to be a misconduct. Was he asked to explain about the alleged misrepresentation. Has he challenged it before appropriate forum.
Thanks
Sushil

From India, New Delhi
Nanjegowda

Dear Sushi Sir,
I have mentioned above case because of good manner, Mr.Sreevidhya BS has explained his own deserve. I will appreciate his words . Innocent and uneducated people are getting punished for their mistake in our country rest of them are enjoying the law through breaking the law in every stage.
As we know. how our law systems in the place

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.